HEARING AID PRACTITIONER - Multiple Locations (posted April 7, 2017)
Immediate Hearing Instrument Practitioner positions available in Calgary, Lethbridge and Edmonton.
The clinician is responsible for effectively treating hearing loss for their clients in a professional, caring and expert manner. The clinician acts in accordance with the required provincial professional licensing standards and in accordance with our own high standards of care and clinical processes and procedures. If you can uphold the highest clinical, diagnostic and commercial skillset and can perform in a high energy professional environment with empathy, compassion and professionalism, if you are driven and would like career opportunities and upward mobility; then we would like to meet with you to discuss immediate opportunities within or group for all clinicians.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- A Strong diagnostic capability and clinical interpretive skillset
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to test hearing using a variety of equipment such as audiometers, Tymps, Verifits, VRA in some clinics
- An understanding of various products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss
- A strong belief in ones skillset and the ability to effectively communicate the solution to the client
- An understanding of various manufacturer software and Noah
- A strong collaborative personality that works well with others
- PC skillset to a capable degree
- An organized and methodical mindset
- An outgoing driven personality with confidence and enthusiasm about what we do and who we treat and help
- Registered or eligible to be registered with the College of Hearing Aid Practitioners of Alberta (CHAPA)
- Experience is preferred however if you are a recent graduate, we would still be very interested in meeting with you